Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Western Day

Last week we had Western Day at school. Check out our Western Day Gallery of pictures!

6 comments:

  1. It sure looks like you had a great western day! Thanks for sharing pictures but you didn't share your root beer floats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Western Day was loads of fun. You all looked so western. I thought I might be at the rodeo instead of McKenzie Elementary when I got to school that day. You 2nd graders were great dancers at the hoedown. I'm so glad I got to take a break and watch you.

    And isn't baby Gracie just lovely?

    Love,
    Mrs. D. White

    ReplyDelete
  3. What CUTE little cowboys and cowgirls!! Looks like you had loads of fun at the McKenzie Corral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. McLaughlin's class,
    Thank you so much for the beautiful card. I love all the dots on the outside and the pictures of my favorite things on the inside. You guys are the bomb.com! Thanks for making my birthday special.
    From Mr. McLaughlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looked like so much fun! I enjoy checking back on the blog to see new things that you have done. My sweet grandaughter is a student at McKenzie and this kind of keeps me up to date with what is going on in Texas.Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your boots Rina.


    nadia

    ReplyDelete