Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Gracie Golden

Mrs. Golden's baby girl, Gracie, was born on Friday, March 26, 2010. She weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long. She was born at 6:08 in the morning.
Gracie in her carseat ready to go home from the hospital.
Sweet baby Gracie
Sleeping Beauty
Miss Bishop went to see Gracie when she was just born.
Gracie loves wearing bows in her hair - almost as much as Mrs. Golden loves putting them on her.
Mrs. Lewis and Gracie

12 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope you are having a great day! I miss you all sooooo much! I know you are learning alot from Mrs. Cooley and Mrs. Walker. I will bring Gracie to see you on March 12th after she goes to the doctor. Take care, learn lots, and I will see you all very soon!

    Love you all!
    Mrs. Golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Gracie is precious! I went to see her as well! I loved holding her and talking to Mrs. Golden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the baby is cute i miss you all

    Ariel and Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like her pink bow on her hair

    Ariel and my sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss HollingsworthApril 1, 2010 at 8:01 AM

    SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your baby she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mauricio

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks beautiful!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie is so cute and little.Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs.Golden Gracie is cute.Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seen Gracie's bow and pictures they where cute.Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope you have fun with your new baby love cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs.golden I hope you have fun with Gracie.Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete