You all are pros at "Thinking Maps!" I am so proud of all your hard work. What are some healthy foods that are good for you? What are some unhealthy foods that you should not eat?
Try to eat new healthy foods, rather than just foods you are familiar with. That way you will discover foods that you really, really like, and are better for you.
You all are pros at "Thinking Maps!" I am so proud of all your hard work. What are some healthy foods that are good for you? What are some unhealthy foods that you should not eat?
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of how hard you have worked this week. The Food Pyramid Guides turned out great! I hope to see everyone eating healthy at school.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ms. Bishop
Are you going to eat the food
ReplyDeleteAndrew
I LIKE WERE WE GOT TO COLOR ,CUT,AND GLUE.
ReplyDeleteI LIKE WHEN WE DECIRATE THE PORSTER
ReplyDeleteariel angie
Apples, bananas, squash, and salad are healthy foods you should always eat. Candy, chocolate, milk shakes, and chips are not healthy foods to eat.
ReplyDeleteSecond Grade
Try to eat new healthy foods, rather than just foods you are familiar with. That way you will discover foods that you really, really like, and are better for you.
ReplyDeleteRandy Walker (gardener)
I love food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMauricio
nice posters seconed grade keep up the good work love cheyenne
ReplyDelete