Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wow! We have been busy!

On October 28th, we went to see Junie B. Jones the play at Dallas Children's Theater. It was fun to see the actors from the books we have read.
Ryan: Junie B. Jones was funny. They did comedy and laughter and fake stuff. My favorite part was when the guy was doing Karate moves.
Johnny: It was funny. Junie B. laid in her bed. She went to school and raised her hand way up in the air.
During the first six weeks of school we read about Flat Stanley and sent him to lots of places around the country.
Isabelle: Flat Stanley is flat and he can float in the air.
Brendan: I made two Stanleys. One of them went to Oklahoma. The other one went to my friend's home which is far away from this place.
Andrea: Flat Stanley was sent to Mrs. McLaughlin's parents. They live near a big waterfall.
We also learned about meal worms.
Mario: Meal worms eat apples. Then they turn into pupas then adult beetles.
Samuel: We kept our meal worms in cups. Our meal worms grew into beetles.
Katie: They had two legs on their back side. Their tail just went along behind them.

3 comments:

  1. I really hope you enjoyed the play. Did you enjoy seeing Junie B. Jones? She is one funny little girl!

    Flat Stanley is making his way around the United States.....which is soooooooo cool! I hope your family and friends all had a nice vacation with him. Mrs. McLaughlin's friends please let me know how your Flat Stanley's vacation went. I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Flat Stanley traveled to Mrs. McLaughlin's friend's house. He hasn't come back yet. I hope he comes back soon.
    Love, Lexani

    ReplyDelete
  3. my flat stanley traveled to obama.alyssa

    ReplyDelete