Thursday, November 19, 2009

We Are Thankful.....

I Am Thankful For...
I am thankful for my mom, dad, sister, aunt and uncle, cousins, and God. I am thankful for my mom because when I am ill she gives me medicine. But I really love her because she plays with me and my sister. I am thankful for my dad because if I am bored he will take me to the playground. But I really love dad because he buys me toys. I am thankful for my sister because she plays with me. I am thankful for my aunt and uncle because they play with me. I am thankful for my cousins because they are fun to me. I am thankful for God because God gives me life and air.
I Am Thankful For...

I'm thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for food. I am thankful for people. I am thankful for God. I am thankful for air. I am thankful for the U.S.A. I am thankful for turkey. I am thankful for the world. I am thankful for Thanksgiving. I am thankful for Jesus. I am thankful for trees. I am thankful for my brother and sisters.

I Am Thankful For

I am thankful for our freedom because the soldiers fight for our freedom and they are always ready. Whenever they are done with their jobs they go to different places and some people die. I feel sorry for those people who die. I always pray for them every night. It doesn’t matter if we go to the same church or not, we have the right to do whatever we want. It doesn’t matter where we live because that’s where we were born. If it weren’t for the soldiers we wouldn’t be here right now so we should be thankful for our soldiers.

I Am Thankful For

I am thankful for my family because we watch I Carly and the Jonas Brothers together. We have a pet dog and he eats too much food. I go to my soccer games at 11:00. I love my mom, dad, sisters, and my brother. We go to the park. I also go to my friend’s house. We went to the zoo and we love to play school to learn math. My mom buys me clothes and my dad takes my sister and me to Six Flags. I love my family. We also go fishing and that is why I love them so much. We went to Mexico and it was fun too. I love my family.

I Am Thankful For

I am thankful for food. I can ask my mom to buy me some fruit roll-ups for school and I can eat them for lunch tomorrow. I am thankful for my whole family because we get to play with our dogs. My dogs are very special to me because every time new people come over, my dogs go crazy and jump on them. They get excited when they meet new people and friends. I am going to play with my dogs and Raven because she has dogs too. They also have a new puppy that is small.

11 comments:

  1. I love hearing about what you are thankful for. There are many things to be thankful for. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Eat all those good foods that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for EACH of you! Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday & eat lots of yummy food!
    Love, Mrs. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Writing 2nd grade! I enjoyed reading about what each of you were thankful for. Have a great Thanksgiving.....GOBBLE...GOBBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU so much for sharing your writing! I love hearing about all the things which make you thankful!! I think sharing writing like that helps others to feel more thankful too!! Way to go, second graders!! I'm proud of you!

    Love,
    Mrs. VanBuskirk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writing looks AWESOME!! Thank yall for sharing! Second graders are GREAT!

    Love,
    Miss Tuttle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for 2nd grade and learning what they are thankful for. I am tahnkful for my family too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Mrs. Winters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You all really have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Mrs. Middleton

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your thankful stories 2nd grade! keep up the good work.

    Love,
    Lexani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all wonderful and well-thought out writings on the many things to be thankful for. Parents, family, friends and members of the military all deserve our thanks, and be sure to tell them "thank you" whenever you get the chance! Whenever a person does something for someone else, it is always special for them to hear that they are appreciated. "Happy Holidays" o talented ones and keep up the great writing!

    Randy Walker (husband of Mrs. Walker)

    ReplyDelete
  10. second grade i love your gingerbread writing and your gingerbread mans and girls.i think you did a great job. your writing is soooooooooooooooooo funny. your gingerbread mans and girls are so cool.you did a great job! by belen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stories.

    ReplyDelete