Wednesday, November 11, 2009

State Research

After Flat Stanley traveled across the United States, we researched more states. We worked with partners in the library. We looked up our state on the Internet and wrote down important information. When our research was complete we made posters for our state. Some students also made a PowerPoint Slideshow about their state. We presented our projects to our classes. We especially enjoyed the PowerPoint slideshows. Students, please leave a comment telling something you learned about your state.

7 comments:

  1. You all did a great job! I am proud of your research and your presentations! You are learning so much! Keep up the super job.
    Love, Mrs. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan June,

    I loved hearing all of the interesting facts you learned about California. Also, It is so cool to see your picture on the website.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all did a wonderful job researching! It was so great to see you so excited about learning. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Second Grade!

    I loved seeing all about your State projects. I remember learning about the States in second grade, I think mine was Minnesota. Have you learned the States song? Thank you for letting me take Flat Stanley with me to Oklahoma, my brother, Jonathan, and my friend Mr. Heath and I had a wonderful time watching the Oklahoma State Cowboys beat the Missouri Tigers with your Flat Stanleys.

    Love,
    Miss Hollingsworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are learning how to do research. I know you all are learning so much. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me work with you! You are all such wonderful students and worked so hard. I am proud of you.

    Mrs. Coldwell

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are doing a great job.alyssa

    ReplyDelete