Thursday, May 27, 2010

SPECIAL GUEST

This week Mrs. Walker's daughter, Sarah, visited our classes and told us about Ghana, Africa and India. She went to both of those countries.
Check out Mrs. Walker's Words for some pictures.
Here are some of our ideas about Sarah's visit.
Aaron: I liked the part when the dog had a jacket on.
Isabelle: I liked when you told us about the iguanas in India. How many iguanas came up to you when you were in India?
Ivan: Thank you for telling us about India and the Taj Mahal.
Joseph: Thank you for letting us see the rupees (Indian money).
Belen: I liked when you put other clothes on 2 kids.
Mario: I liked the part where the goats came in the classroom.
Raeanna: I hope you can go back and come back to tell more stories!
Sebastian: Thank you for sharing about Ghana and India and the rupees.
Nadia: How did you become a teacher in Ghana and India?
Jadian: I didn't get to see because I broke my arm and I had to leave to go to the doctor. Are you going to come back to see me?
Samuel: I liked the part where you showed us the mustard flowers. I also liked the Taj Mahal because it had a shiny lake.
Rina: Thank you for sharing all the pictures with us.
Lucas: I liked that you were teaching the people English. Thank you for teaching us some Ghana words and Indian words.
Andrea C: Thank you for sharing about Ghana and India and the different foods.
Dewayne: I love the stuff you teach. You teach us a lot.
Ryan: I liked the holiday Holi.
Katie: I liked the part where the lizard stared at you for food.
Jayia: I liked the pictures of India.
Carlos: Do you miss India and Ghana?
Delyn: Was there any oceans beside Ghana or India?
Alyssa: Thank you for coming into our classroom. I wish you can come again.
Abigal: I liked the way you put the skirt on the other Sara.
Ariel: It was funny when you said that the monkey was sneaking a banana.
Tykino: You didn't tell us how to say how you say the alphabet in Ghana and India. Did you buy anything?
Jocelyn: I liked when you showed us the temples and monkeys.
Mauricio: I liked all the animals you told us about.
Alize: I love the clothes so much. I hope I can go to India one day.
Andrew: I hope you teach us words and you come again.

1 comment:

  1. Can sarah come back to our class soon


    Nadia

    ReplyDelete