Our Second Graders are authors! We wrote chapter books called "All About Me." READ HERE to learn more about our students, their families, their favorite things, and their futures.
I love seeing the great writing the second grade kids do. I also like learning more about the students! I know the families will enjoy the books. Mrs. McLaughlin
Awesome writing! I learned lots of interesting things about you. I can see you have learned a lot about writing this year. I'm very proud of you. Mrs. Walker
All of your writing are so great. Mrs. Hankins I know would be so proud. Did you know that you will take a TAKS writing test in 4th grade. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Love, Mrs.Kolendo
You are such great authors! I can't wait to read all about you. I hope you are learning alot. I will see you in 2 weeks.
ReplyDelete:-) Mrs. Golden
I love seeing the great writing the second grade kids do. I also like learning more about the students! I know the families will enjoy the books.
ReplyDeleteMrs. McLaughlin
Awesome writing! I learned lots of interesting things about you. I can see you have learned a lot about writing this year. I'm very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Walker
All of your writing are so great. Mrs. Hankins I know would be so proud. Did you know that you will take a TAKS writing test in 4th grade. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mrs.Kolendo
I am proud of your writing! You are all great authors! Keep up the super job!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mrs. Lewis